Subject: Tööloa küsimine kandidaadilt
From: "Kadri Kruusaauk" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Cc: "Maarika Adli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 09:51:40 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere.

Uurin, kas tööandjana on meil võimalus kandidaadilt paluda esitada 
lõppvoorus (enne tööpakkumise tegemist) koopiat elamisloast, et tuvastada, 
kas on alust Eestis viibimiseks ja töötamiseks või et prognoosida kui kaua 
võib võtta aega tööloa menetlemine (millest sõltub tihti ka reaalne tööle 
asumise aeg).

Aitäh ette.

Lugupidamisega,

Kadri Kruusaauk

Head of People & Culture I Elcogen Group

Mobile: +372 5212827

Elcogen AS, Valukoja 23, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia

 <http://www.elcogen.com/> www.elcogen.com

 <https://ee.linkedin.com/company/elcogen>

 <https://twitter.com/elcogen_eu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments 
accompanying it) may contain confidential information belonging to the 
sender. The information is intended only for the use of the intended 
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in 
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Any 
unauthorized interception of this transmission is illegal. If you have 
received this transmission in error, please promptly notify the sender by 
reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the transmission.